- Find a way into the old city
You enter the area to the south of the old city. There are a few soldiers on patrol, and the are both isolated. There is also an airplane providing a sound mask from time to time, which makes it easy to pick off targets.
- Search Vahlen's office
- Observe the officers and tag the correct one
- Kill the officer and retrieve the intel
The selected officer is randomly determined, although you can tag all three without penalty.
- Destroy the Panzer IV to escape the city
- Eliminate the snipers
- Destroy Flakvierling AA guns (3).
- Investigate German supply caches
- One is located in the building east of the northen sniper nest.
- One is in the cluster of buildings, just north and west of the excavation area.
- One is in the west building in the middle section.
- Make his death look like an accident.
- The general will go on a walk, and eventually finish his walk near some precarious structure with nearby explosives. Depending on the general, this will either be one of two trucks, or some scaffolding.
- South east tower, close to the AA gun. This is reached by climbing a series of ladders within a tower, and should have a good view of the city.
- In the eastern tower, somewhere west of the AA gun.
- In the north building.